Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Speaks

Music speaks. It tells what the mind is thinking, the heart is feeling, and reveals some of the soul. Music is something that has helped me through some rough times, and has also been with me through the great times. Unfortunately that's usually how things are for me (really rough or really great).

This blog is going to be lyrics from the 6 songs stuck in my head. The part posted is usually the part that currently is thought-provoking for me, or I just love the rhythm...while the rest of the song may or may not be. They are in no particular order.

1. David Guetta "When Love Takes Over" - Looking out for you to hold my hand, it feels like I could fall. Now love me like i know you can, we could lose it all.

2. Gramophonedzie "Why Don't You" - You let other women make a fool of you, Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

3. Dierks Bentley "Up On the Ridge"- Let's blow out these city lights, Let's just leave it all behind. Get up where the air is still. You can hear the whippoorwill.

4. Kings of Leon "Use Somebody" - Someone like you and all you know and how you speak. Countless lovers under cover of the street. You know that I could use somebody. You know that I could use somebody. Someone like you.

5. Debi Nova- "Drummer Boy" - Drummer boy come play us a song. Everyone where-ever you from
Lovers hit us all and along. Marching to the same parampapampam. Drummer boy wher-ever you are. Hear the sound and beat of my heart. Let the rythm play till we’re done. Marching to the same drum, c’mon. Your groove is gettin me tipsy
Swing all around you like a gipsy Can’t help to move to your rimsha.

6. Kaskade- "Angel on My Shoulder" - So I turned & left, told myself, I could be as bad as someone else. But I found it hard, when an angel's on my right. But you held my hand, And took me right back down to hell. I have an angel on my shoulder, But a devil in my head.

So there you have it. A small piece of what's running through my mind. Scary huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment