Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top 3 Questions

Not that I don't mind repeating myself... which incidentally I do, I thought I'd make it simple and just post answers to the 3 most likely answers I have been asked:

1. How was Brasil? It was amazing. The country is beautiful, and the people are so nice. Yes, I am glad to be back and see my family. Do I want to go back? Of course.

2. Am I dating someone? No. Not only am I not married, engaged, or dating... I don't plan on being- any time soon. I am single, and perfectly happy that way. I have amazing friends, and right now I'm not up for the risk.

3. How is work? Work is great. We are getting ready for the incoming Fall 2010 freshman. We are expecting some great students this year. They are remodeling the cafeteria that was above me. Now, I hear construction above me all day, and there is a cafeteria right outside our office door. Upside- if I get hungry... I hear the food is remarkably better.


Hopefully, this will help with curiosities.

No comments:

Post a Comment