Saturday, May 15, 2010

Belo Horizonte.... we come

I always have something to reflect on at the end of the semester. I promise I shall do this just as soon as I am back from Brazil. I am leaving out tomorrow after graduation. My 2 closest friends will be going on the mission trip with me, and I could not be more excited. As I was packing for the trip, a peace came over me. It's a peace that I haven't got to feel in a long time. The anticipation of going on a mission trip, and getting to show Christ's love through service to others.

It's also just as exciting that I am going to the hometown of a very good friend of mine. Anyway, pray for a successful mission trip.

I am so proud of those graduating, and those who aren't. Drake and some of the students organized a gift for me that is so precious, I will keep it close to my heart always. I have never felt that love and appreciation from a group of people, some I knew, some I did not know so well, but they all took time out of their busy schedule to encourage me. To me, that's an excellent example of Christian love.

okay.... now I'm just rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment