Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here's to All Our Loved Ones

"Here is to all our loved ones, wherever they may be."

Looking up at the night sky staring at the stars, there can be no doubt that God is incredible. If He can create the sun, moon, and stars among all the other wonderful miracles of life, then how can one doubt that God has a plan for each of us. That plan may not always be a road of laughter and fond memories, but I am beginning to feel confident that the road is there for us to travel. So I am watching this movie, and it's reminding me of all the loved ones that have been in my life, are in my life, and I am sure are still to come. I guess it's about having the faith and staying on the path designed for me allowing me to meet these wonderful people that can be such a challenge.

The stars can shine through fog, clouds, and whatever tries to cover these miraculous wonders. So too does love shine through the obstacles that get in the way. Like the stars, a love that shines so true, can only be most appreciated when one takes the time to look up and see through the clouds and whatever else may try and cover up what has the potential to shine so bright.

So, Here's to all our loved ones, wherever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment